Let us have a look at the broad ad categories:
- Promoted Tweet: It includes those tweets that are displayed in front of those who are not present followers of the business twitter account. The promoted tweets can be retweeted just like the regular ones. One characteristic of such ads is that the word promoted is written explicitly on these, rest everything follows the same rules as a regular tweet.
- Promoted account: in simpler terms, a promoted account is referred to as a follower campaign that allows promotion of the twitter account of the business that seeks promotion. The main objective of a promoted account strategy is to target those users are might not be a current follower, but most likely to take an interest in the content that you share. The category under which promoted account is shown is in the potential follower timeline wherein they can check the suggested accounts.
- Promoted trend: As you must be aware, the trending topics are displayed on Twitter that is nothing but the most talked-about subjects. Promoted trends allow the businesses to promote a specific hashtag to be on the top of that trending search result. Proper research is needed here to match up with what actually is in trend. Once the users click on the promoted trend, then they must see a list of search results wherein your promoted tweet is highlighted on the top.
- Automated Ads: This category is beneficial specially for those who are new to social media and its use in advertising. The Twitter promote mode is for you if you are not sure about the budget that you wish to keep for advertising. Once the promote code is selected, the first ten tweets are automatically promoted.
Before deciding upon a Twitter ads account manager, it is important to know how Twitter advertising actually works:
- The first step is to set up a Twitter account. Just enter the details requested, and your account will be created within a few seconds.
- The next step is to decide an objective for which the Twitter account is created. Moreover, the new Twitter ads manager runs on specific goals. The objective must be carefully selected to get the most of your campaign. The objective type can be awareness, tweet engagement, to increase followers, get conversions, and promote views, etc.
- Next, the twitter ads account manager needs you to set up ad group and begin bidding. The group is a sub-category of the campaign to target various audiences.
- Next, you need to choose the creative and the placement of your ad.
- Now, you need to understand and select the targeting option, as it will help to decide on the right audience.
- Lastly, launch the campaign and manage the ad. An experienced marketer will definitely know how to manage twitter ads to suit your specific requirements. Special attention must be paid to the Twitter mobile ads manager as most of people use the mobile medium to access social media and the ads.
If you are looking forward to build a strong follower base for your brand, then it is high time that you get in touch with a trusted Twitter ad management agency and avail tailor-made solutions to match your objectives.